What you should know about "PAMM School":
- Free participation;
- Duration: February 26 - March 23, 2018;
- Registration: is already open and will last until March 11th;
- Prize fund: 4,000 USD;
- Initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- Rewards: 20 best traders will get 200 USD to an investment account each*;
- Requirements to get a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 5%; the minimum quantity of trades: 10;
- Locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Minimum trade volume: 0.01 lot;
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN.
Please, pay attention to the Competition rules and Restrictions:
- The prize-winner of the contest who wishes to participate in "PAMM Schools" further has to skip one contest;
- One contestant can get into top-20 winners and receive a prize no more than twice;
- It’s prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It’s prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as, to use other traders' accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
* The 200 USD prize money will be added to the winner's Investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will be eligible to take part in the PAMM contest in live accounts "Heroes of PAMM", which starts on April 2nd. To take part in this contest, the drawdown of your account must be less than 20%.
For more information about PAMM School competition, please, visit the special dedicated thread on our forum.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
Live Chat (24/5)