Competition rules and Restrictions:
- the prize-winner of the contest who wishes to participate in "PAMM Schools" further has to skip one contest;
- one contestant can get into top-20 winners and receive a prize no more than twice;
- It’s prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It’s prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as, to use other traders' accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
* The 200 USD prize money will be added to the winner's Investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will automatically be eligible to take part in the new PAMM contest in live accounts. To take part in this new contest, the drawdown of your account must be less than 20%.
For more information about PAMM School competition, please, see the special dedicated thread on ForexCup forum.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
Live Chat (24/5)