Terms and Conditions of the contest "Heroes of PAMM":
- Dates: July 3 - September 29, 2017;
- Prize fund: USD 10,000;
- 1st place - USD 5,000;
- 2nd place - USD 3,000;
- 3rd place - USD 2,000.
- Initial deposit: any amount, but not less than the minimum amount for opening a PAMM account (for PAMM ECN - from USD 1,000, for PAMM STP - from USD 200);
- Trading restrictions: none. Any trading instruments on PAMM STP and PAMM ECN accounts, any trading strategies, advisors (AEA, MEA, etc.) and any other standard MT4 add-ons and scripts are permitted;
- Registration is already open and will remain open throughout the whole competition. However, trading should be conducted on your PAMM account for at least two weeks to get a prize.
During the contest participants can add or withdraw money from their accounts, receive investments to their PAMM accounts, create offers, use all instruments of a PAMM system with no restrictions as well. It is prohibited to close for investors such statistics of your PAMM account as equity, drawdown, exposure level, completed trades.
To join the contest, follow the next steps:
- If you don't have a PAMM account, you should open it:
- Register your account with fxopen.com (if you already have a PAMM account, which had the drawdown less than 20%, turn to the 2nd step);
- Verify your main account;
- Open an investment account and add funds to it with any payment system in your FXOpen account;
- Open PAMM ECN or PAMM STP account.
- Leave a link to your PAMM account in this thread (you can also leave a link to your existing PAMM account with the drawdown less than 20%).
- The rating will be published in the contest thread weekly. You can watch the activity of each account online by clicking the links below. Receiving investments throughout the competition is permitted. All statistics will be taken from PAMM Account Rating.
* The prize will be added to an investment account according to 50/50 offer (50% of the profits go to the manager, 50% - to the investor (company)).
*To be eligible for the prize, you must make at least 20% profit and the minimum trading volume of 0.5 lots per tour. At the same time, the drawdown of your PAMM account must be less than 20% during the competition.
* The company withdraws the funds in case the drawdown exceeds 20%.