Changes to Trading Hours on US President’s Day (February 17)
Please note that due to President’s Day in the US on February 17, 2020, trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed as follows:
Forex pairs & Crypto CFDs: normal trading hours;
Metals: trading ends at 20:00 GMT+2;
US Crude and US Natural Gas: trading session ends at 19:45 GMT+2;
UK Brent: normal trading hours;
- Japan 225 – until 20:00;
- US SPX 500 – until 20:00;
- US SPX 500 (Mini) – until 20:00;
- US Tech 100 – until 20:00;
- US Tech 100 (Mini) – until 20:00;
- Wall Street 30 – until 20:00:
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) – until 20:00.
Other indices will be traded without changes.
Please, consider these changes when planning your trading activities on the upcoming week.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
Live Chat (24/5)