Win up to $5,000 in "Money Managers", a contest for real PAMM accounts
FXOpen and ForexCup are launching "Money Managers", a competition on real PAMM accounts, and inviting traders to take part in the competition. Become a winner of huge money prizes for a total of $10,000. The competition starts on June 1st, 2020. The registration will be open another month after the start of the competition until June 30th.
Conditions of the contest
- Dates: June 1 - August 31, 2020;
- Registration open now until June 30, 2020;
- Prize fund: USD 10,000;
The prize will be added to an investment account according to 50/50 offer (50% of the profit goes to the manager, 50% - to the investor (company)).
- 1st place - USD 5,000;
- 2nd place - USD 3,000;
- 3rd place - USD 2,000.
- Initial deposit: any amount, but not less than the minimum amount for opening a PAMM account (from USD 1,000 for PAMM ECN, from USD 200 for PAMM STP, from USD 1,000 for PAMM Crypto);
- Minimum trading period: not less than 2 months;
- Minimum number of trades per month: 10;
- Trading volume: not less than 0.5 lot per stage;
- Profit at the end of the contest: at least 20% of the deposit;
- Drawdown from the start of the competition to the moment of crediting of the prize money (the prize is transferred within 5 working days after the end of the competition in the case of an open offer) must not exceed 20%;
- Short-term drawdown recorded at a rollover after crediting of the prize must not exceed 20%, as well as drawdown not recorded at a rollover must not exceed 25%.
During the contest it is allowed to use only one PAMM account by one participant, add or withdraw money from accounts, receive investments to PAMM accounts, create offers, use all instruments of a PAMM system without restrictions, use any trading strategies, advisors (AEA, MEA, etc.) and any other standard MT4 add-ons and scripts.
It is prohibited to hide statistics of your PAMM account such as equity, drawdown, exposure level, completed trades. This data must be available for viewing at all times.
The company withdraws the prize funds in case of non-compliance with the above conditions.
The ratings will be published in the contest thread weekly. You can watch the activity of each account online by clicking the links. All statistics will be taken from PAMM Account Rating.
How to join the contest?
- If you don't have a PAMM account yet you need to open one:
- Register your account with FXOpen (if you already have a PAMM account, which had the drawdown less than 20%, go to the 2nd step);
- Verify your main account;
- Open an investment account and add funds to it with any payment system in your FXOpen account;
- Open a PAMM ECN or PAMM STP account.
- Leave a link to your PAMM account in this forum thread (you can also leave a link to your existing PAMM account with the drawdown less than 20%).