“The Lord of the Crypto”: Free Demo Contest for Cryptocurrency Fans Starts on July 31
Do you prefer crypto to traditional currencies? ForexCup and FXOpen have a challenge for you to try your strength in crypto currency trading.
“The Lord of the Crypto” is a free contest for crypto fans on demo accounts. The journey bringing profit to traders will last for four weeks between July 31 and August 25, 2017. You will find awesome prizes on arrival with a total value of 2,000 USD.
“The Lord of the Crypto” facts and figures:
- dates: July 31 - August 25, 2017;
- registration dates: July 7 - August 13, 2017;
- prize fund: 2,000 USD;
- number of winners: 10.
- 1st place - 800 USD;
- 2d place - 300 USD;
- 3d place - 200 USD;
- 4th place – 100 USD;
- 5th place - 100 USD;
- 6th place - 100 USD;
- 7th place - 100 USD;
- 8th place - 100 USD;
- 9th place - 100 USD;
- 10th place - 100 USD.
* Please note that the above-mentioned money prizes cannot be withdrawn and are intended only for trading on FXOpen Crypto accounts. To get the money, you will have to open a Crypto account by yourself and email us its number on [email protected]. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available at FXOpen. You should also pay attention to the competition rules, violation of which would lead to disqualification.
- free participation;
- contest account: competition ECN;
- initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- leverage: 1:3;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10 to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: BTCEUR, BTCRUB, BTCUSD, LTCBTC, LTCEUR, LTCRUB, LTCUSD, NMCBTC, NMCUSD, PPCBTC, PPCUSD, ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETHLTC, ETHRUB, DSHBTC;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- total trades minimum quantity: 10;
- total trades minimum volume (lots): 10;
- maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- to get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 10%.
Read more about the terms of the contest in the Lord of the Crypto thread at ForexCup forum.