Learn Forex with FXOpen: Apply for “Forex School”
FXOpen is engaged in teaching Forex to novice traders at “Forex School”. This is a free-to-participate trading contest on demo accounts designed by the broker together with the ForexCup team. April 1 saw the first students graduate from the “School”. 10 of them went straight to Forex Finals Tour XI – our live account contest seeking talented PAMM managers. We are glad to congratulate them and announce the admission to Forex School (April)!
What you should know about Forex School (April):
- Dates: 18-29 April, 2016;
- Registration: 25 March-24 April, 2016;
- Prize fund: 2,000 USD;
- Winners and prizes: 20 best traders get 100 USD each. The money is not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals, Tour XII (May 16 - June 10).
You are twice more likely to win the contest as we have raised the prize fund from 1,000 USD to 2,000 USD, as well as the number of winners from 10 to 20.
Please note that to be eligible for the prize you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 30%.
Terms of the contest:
- free participation;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- initial deposit: 100 USD;
- leverage: 1:500;
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- maximum number of orders opened at a time (including pending orders): 100;
- minimum trades quantity: 10;
- trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH, #AUS200, #ESX50, #FCHI, #GDAXIm, #NDXm, #WS30m, #NDX, #SPXm, #WS30, #UK100, #GDAXI, #SPX, #J225, XBRUSD, XTIUSD, XNGUSD.
- Forex School (April) at ForexCup;
- Forex School (April) thread in ForexСup forum;
- Forex Finals contest description and terms;
- Forex Finals threads in ForexСup forum;
- ForexCup Facebook;
- ForexCup Twitter.