Join "Money Managers" - a contest on real PAMM Accounts
FXOpen and ForexCup announce the launch of "Money Managers" - a contest on real PAMM accounts - and invite traders to compete for the huge prize money for a total of USD 10,000. The best trader will get USD 5,000 in the form of investment to his/her PAMM account. For the second and third places, winners will receive USD 3,000 and USD 2,000 respectively.
Conditions of the contest
- Dates: March 4 - May 31, 2019;
- Registration is already open and will last until March 31;
- Prize fund: USD 10,000;
- 1st place - USD 5,000;
- 2nd place - USD 3,000;
- 3rd place - USD 2,000.
- Initial deposit: any amount, but not less than the minimum amount for opening a PAMM account (for PAMM ECN - from USD 1,000, for PAMM STP - from USD 200);
- Minimum trading period: not less than 2 months;
- Minimum amount of trades per week: 2;
- Trading volume: not less than 0.5 lot per stage;
- Profit at the end of the contest: at least 20% of the deposit;
- Drawdown during the contest must not exceed 20%**, and short-term drawdown of 25% and more, even if it was not recorded at a rollover will be considered as a loss and a cause for withdrawing the prize.
During the contest, participants are allowed add or withdraw money from their accounts, receive investments to their PAMM accounts, create offers, use all instruments of a PAMM system with no restrictions, use any trading strategies, advisors (AEA, MEA, etc.) and any other standard MT4 add-ons and scripts.
It is prohibited to close for investors such statistics of your PAMM account as equity, drawdown, exposure level, completed trades. This data must be available for viewing.
How to join the contest?
The rating will be published in the contest thread weekly. You can watch the activity of each account online by clicking the links. All statistics will be taken from PAMM Account Rating.
* The prize will be added to an investment account according to 50/50 offer (50% of the profit goes to the manager, 50% - to the investor (company)).
** The company withdraws the funds in case the drawdown exceeds 20%.
- If you don't have a PAMM account, you should open it:
- Register your account with FXOpen (if you already have a PAMM account, which had the drawdown less than 20%, turn to the 2nd step);
- Verify your main account;
- Open an investment account and add funds to it with any payment system in your FXOpen account;
- Open PAMM ECN or PAMM STP account.
- Leave a link to your PAMM account in this thread (you can also leave a link to your existing PAMM account with the drawdown less than 20%).