Join ForexCup Competition "PAMM School"
We invite traders to try out PAMM School - our free Forexcup competition for demo accounts. The total prize fund of the competition is 4000 USD. At the end of the contest the top 20 traders will receive PAMM STP accounts and the chance to join a competition on live PAMM accounts.
PAMM School will last for 5 weeks from August 28th to September 29th, 2017. Registration starts on August 7th.
Terms and Conditions:
- free participation;
- duration: August 28 - September 29, 2017;
- registration: August 7 - September 10, 2017;
- prize fund: 4,000 USD;
- initial deposit: 200 USD;
- rewards: 20 best traders will get 200 USD to an investment account each;
- requirements to get a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades is 10.
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- leverage: 1:100;
- minimum trade volume: 0.01 lot
- maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- margin call: 100%;
- stop out: 50%;
- account type: demo (competition) ECN - more details about ECN accounts.
Competition rules and Restrictions:
- the prize-winner of the contest who wishes to participate in "PAMM Schools" further has to skip one contest;
- one contestant can get into top-20 winners and receive a prize no more than twice;
- It’s prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It’s prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as, to use other traders' accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
* The 200 USD prize money will be added to the winner's Investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will automatically be eligible to take part in the new PAMM contest in live accounts. To take part in this new contest, the drawdown of your account must be less than 20%.
For more information about PAMM School competition, please, see the special dedicated thread on ForexCup forum.