Join "PAMM School" – a Free Forex Contest!
FXOpen invites traders to join "PAMM School" - a free Forex competition for demo accounts. The prize fund of the contest is 4,000 USD. At the end of the contest, the top 20 traders will receive PAMM STP accounts and the right to join a competition on live PAMM accounts "Heroes of PAMM". The competition starts on September 3 and will last until September 28, 2018. Registration is already open.
What you should know about "PAMM School"
- Free participation;
- Duration: September 3 - September 28, 2018;
- Registration: is already open and will last until September 16;
- Prize fund: 4,000 USD;
- Initial deposit: 200 USD;
- Rewards: 20 best traders will get 200 USD to an investment account*;
- Requirements for getting a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 20%; the minimum quantity of trades is 10;
- Trading instruments (including indices, oil and gas): 68;
- Locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- Maximum trade volume: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN.
Please, pay attention to the competition rules and restrictions:
- One and the same participant can hit the top 20 winners and receive a prize not more than once;
- It’s prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It’s prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as to use other traders' accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
* The 200 USD prize money will be added to the winner's Investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will be eligible to take part in the PAMM contest in live accounts "Heroes of PAMM", which starts on October 1st. To take part in this contest, the drawdown of your account must be less than 20%.
For more information about PAMM School competition, please, visit the dedicated forum thread.