FXOpen Resumes "Forex School" Contest on September 1
FXOpen resumes admitting students to "Forex School". As the name suggests this is a free Forex contest intended primarily for beginners. You can take a short course of practical training from September 1 to 16 at ForexCup site.
The contest is held on demo accounts with no participation fees. 20 best graduates will share 2,000 USD of the prize money from FXOpen. They will also be automatically admitted to participate for free in the competition on live accounts "Forex Finals".
What you should know about Forex School (September):
- duration: September 1-16, 2016;
- registration: August 5-September 9, 2016;
- prize fund: 2,000 USD;
- winners and reward: 20 best traders get 100 USD each (not withdrawable*);
- requirements to get a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 30% and the minimum quantity of trades is 10.
Note the restrictions:
1. the prize-winner of the contest who wishes to participate further in the following "Schools" has to skip one contest;
2. one contestant can get into the top 20 winners and receive the prize no more than twice.
Terms of the contest:
- free participation;
- initial deposit: 100 USD;
- leverage: 1:500;
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 100;
- minimum trades quantity: 10;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH.
* Please note that 100 USD are not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals competition.
Read more about the terms of the contest Forex School (September) in this thread at ForexСup forum.