FXOpen Launches "The Lord of the Crypto"— a Free Demo Forex Contest
FXOpen is inviting traders to take part in a regular contest on demo accounts and to try cryptocurrency trading. "The Lord of the Crypto" is a free demo contest for crypto fans with real money prizes for a total of $3,000. Registration is open until 3rd November.
Conditions of the contest:
- dates: October 21 - November 15, 2019;
- registration is already open and will last until 3rd November, 2019;
- prize fund: 3,000 USD;
- free participation;
- number of winners: 10;
- Account type: competition demo ECN;
- initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- leverage: 1:3;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10 to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: 39 pairs with BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, ETC, LTC, etc.;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- Minimum trade quantity: 10;
- Minimum trade volume (lots): 10;
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- To get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 10%.
The prize money will be added to your account in any cryptocurrency available with FXOpen at the exchange rate at the moment of prize crediting or in USD.
Please note that 50% of prize cannot be withdrawn and is intended only for trading on Crypto accounts. It is intended only for trading on Crypto accounts. To get the money, you will have to open a Crypto account and send its number at [email protected]. The profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen. You should also remember to comply with the competition rules, violation of which would lead to disqualification.
- 1st place - 1050 USD (525+525);
- 2d place - 750 USD (375+375);
- 3d place - 300 USD (150+150);
- 4th place - 240 USD (120+120);
- 5th place - 180 USD (90+90);
- 6th place - 150 USD (75+75);
- 7th place - 120 USD (60+60);
- 8th place - 90 USD (45+45);
- 9th place - 60 USD (30+30);
- 10th place - 60 USD (30+30).
How to join the contest on demo accounts?
Newbies should register an account with FXOpen or ForexCup, make sure that the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are filled in in the Settings → Profile section and join the contest with your account data.
Existing clients should make sure that the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are filled in in the Settings → Profile section and join the contest with your account data.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
Live Chat (24/5)