FXOpen Launches "Cryptomania" — A New Contest for Demo Accounts
FXOpen is launching "CryptoMania" - a new contest for demo accounts. Anyone can join the competition to test their ability in crypto trading. "CryptoMania" is a unique opportunity not only to gain invaluable trading experience, but also win a prize fund of 3,000 USD.
Free participation. Start: March 9, 2020. Registration is open until 22nd March.
- Dates: March 9 - April 3, 2020;
- Registration: is open now until 22nd March 2020;
- Prize fund: 3,000 USD;
- Free participation;
- Number of winners: 10;
- Account type: competition demo ECN;
- Initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- Leverage: 1:10;
- Commissions: 0.25 per side, 0.5 per turn;
- EAs: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.10 to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Trading instruments: 32 pairs with BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, ETC, LTC, etc.;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- Minimum trade quantity: 10;
- Minimum trade volume (lots): 10;
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- To win the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 10%.
The prize money will be added to your account in any cryptocurrency available with FXOpen at the exchange rate at the moment of prize crediting or in USD.
Please note that 50% of the prize money cannot be withdrawn. It is intended only for trading on Crypto accounts. To get the money, you will have to open a Crypto account and send the account number to [email protected].
The profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen. You should also remember to comply with the competition rules, violation of which would lead to disqualification.
- 1st place - 1050 USD (525+525);
- 2d place - 750 USD (375+375);
- 3d place - 300 USD (150+150);
- 4th place - 240 USD (120+120);
- 5th place - 180 USD (90+90);
- 6th place - 150 USD (75+75);
- 7th place - 120 USD (60+60);
- 8th place - 90 USD (45+45);
- 9th place - 60 USD (30+30);
- 10th place - 60 USD (30+30).
How to join the contest?
Newbies should register an account with FXOpen or ForexCup, make sure that the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are filled in the Settings → Profile section and join the contest with your account data.
Existing clients should make sure that the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are filled in the Settings → Profile section and join the contest with your account data.