May Admission to Forex School Announced
FXOpen announces admission to a new Forex School trading course for beginners. Novice traders will learn Forex in the form of a free-to-join competition. In addition to gaining experience in trading, they will be fighting to win free participation in Forex Finals - a more advanced competition on live accounts with real money prizes.
So, 20 winners of Forex School (May) will be automatically admitted to Forex Finals, Tour XII (May 16-June 10) with a total prize fund of 1,400 USD.
Don’t miss the chance to compete and win real money, join Forex School!
What you should know about Forex School (May):
- prize fund: 2,000 USD;
- number of winners: 20;
- reward: 100 USD* for each of the 20 winners;
- dates: 9-20 May, 2016;
- registration: 25 April-13 May, 2016.
* Please note that 100 USD is not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals competition.
To be eligible for the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 30% and make at least 10 trades.
Terms of the contest:
- free participation;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- initial deposit: 100 USD;
- leverage: 1:500;
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- maximum number of orders opened at a time (including pending orders): 100;
- minimum trades quantity to be eligible for the prize: 10;
- trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH, #AUS200, #ESX50, #FCHI, #GDAXIm, #NDXm, #WS30m, #NDX, #SPXm, #WS30, #UK100, #GDAXI, #SPX, #J225, XBRUSD, XTIUSD, XNGUSD.
We remind you that the holder of Forex Finals main prize, which is 5,000 USD PAMM ECN, will be determined very soon. The results of the tournament and the fate of the prize will be announced at the end of Tour XII of the contest. The stage starts on May 16 and will last until June 10.