Forex contest on demo-accounts “The Sheikh’s Treasure” starts on November 12
Always wanted to feel like a Middle East Sheikh? FXOpen fulfills your dreams and gives you the opportunity to profit by trading oil, gold, silver and gas like a real sheikh! Ten winners will share the prize fund of 3000 USD in the new joint FXOpen and ForexCup “Sheikh’s Treasure” contest.
You have 4 weeks to prove yourself and hit the jackpot, as well as get real experience in trading commodities and precious metals and improve your trading skills!
Terms of the contest:
- Dates: November 12 - December 7, 2018;
- Registration: has already started and will remain open until November 25;
- Initial deposit: USD 5000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Trading instruments: XAGUSD (SILVER vs US Dollar), XAUUSD (GOLD vs US Dollar), XTIUSD (US Crude vs US Dollar), XNGUSD (US Natural Gas vs US Dollar), XBRUSD (UK Brent vs US Dollar);
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- Minimum volume of one order: 0.01;
- Maximum volume of one order: 1;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- EAs and locking: allowed;
- Requirements for getting the prize:
- to increase the initial deposit by at least 20%;
- minimum quantity of trades is 10 with minimum volume of 10 lots;
- to be in the rating among 10 best traders by Equity.
Winners and rewards:
- Prize fund: USD 3,000;
- 10 best participants will be rewarded the following money prizes (50% is withdrawable, 50% as a bonus cannot be withdrawn). You can withdraw only the profit from trading for a bonus at any time.
- 1st place — USD 1050 (USD 525 + USD 525 as a bonus);
- 2d place — USD 750 (375 + 375);
- 3d place — USD 300 (150 + 150);
- 4th place — USD 240 (120 + 120);
- 5th place — USD 180 (90 + 90);
- 6th place — USD 150 (75 + 75);
- 7th place — USD 120 (60 + 60);
- 8th place — USD 90 (45 + 45);
- 9th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
- 10th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
Dear participants! To get the prize, you should open an ECN account (for the first 3 winners) or STP account (for the rest) and email its number at [email protected]. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen.
What you should do to join the contest: