FXOpen Starts New Admission to "Forex School (October)" Contest
From October 3 to 14, FXOpen is conducting Forex School (October), a short practical training course in Forex trading. You can sign up to participate in this free competition using demo accounts at the ForexCup site until October 9.
The top 20 participants will receive 100 USD each in prize money. This amount can be used as an entry fee to join Tour 14 of Forex Finals – the regular FXOpen tournament on live accounts with withdrawable money prizes.
What you should know about Forex School (October):
- Duration: October 3-14, 2016
- Registration: September 16-October 9, 2016
- Prize fund: 2,000 USD
- Winners and reward: 20 best traders get 100 USD each (not withdrawable*)
- Requirements to get a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 30% and the minimum quantity of trades is 10.
- The 100 USD reward is not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals tournament
- A prize winner who wishes to participate in the subsequent "Schools" has to skip one contest
- A contestant can get into the Top 20 winners and receive the prize no more than twice
Terms of the contest:
- Free participation
- Initial deposit: 100 USD
- Leverage: 1:500
- Locking: allowed
- EAs: allowed
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 100
- Minimum trades quantity: 10
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download)
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH.
* Please note that 100 USD are not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join the Forex Finals competition.
Read more about the terms of the contest Forex School (October) in this thread at ForexСup forum.