Admission for Forex School November Begins
FXOpen offers novice traders the opportunity to practice their skills by joining Forex School November – a ForexCup trading competition. Forex School is a recurring competition and participation is free of charge. The nearest session of Forex School will take place on 7-18 November. Admission has already started.
At the end of the contest the top 20 traders will be awarded real money prizes and the opportunity to take part in Forex Finals (Tour XV) - the live trading contest (November 28th - December 23rd, 2016).
Forex School November Facts and Figures
- Dates: November 7 - 18, 2016
- Registration: October 13th - November 13th, 2016
- Prize fund: 2000 USD
- Winners and reward: the best 20 traders get 100 USD each*
- Requirements to get the prize: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 30% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10.
Note the restrictions:
1. the prize-winner of the contest who wishes to participate further in the following "Schools" has to skip one contest;
2. one contestant can get into the top 20 winners and receive the prize no more than twice.
Terms of the contest:
- free participation;
- initial deposit: 100 USD;
- leverage: 1:500;
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 100;
- minimum trades quantity: 10;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH.
* Please note that 100 USD are not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals competition.
Read more about the terms of the contest Forex School (November) in this thread at ForexСup forum.