MT4: The Leading Forex Trading Platform
FXOpen was the first broker to offer direct access to interbank liquidity and ECN trading via the award-winning MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, to ensure instant and error-free execution of your trades at the very best prices. It’s the most popular forex trading platform, ideal for both newer and experienced traders alike, offering a whole host of fully customisable features alongside advanced technical analysis.
Advantages of MT4 with FXOpen AU:
- One platform with multiple instruments and markets. With us as your broker, you can use one trading platform to trade FX, index and commodity CFDs and cryptocurrency CFDs.
- You're trading with an ASIC regulated broker based in Australia.
- Highly customisable to your individual trading style and strategies, meaning you are in complete control of your trading.
- Multiple manual trading options:
- Trades can be placed directly from the chart;
- There are 3 types of orders (market, limit and stop);
- Trailing stop;
- One click trading.
- Access to automated trading. You have the choice to download and use ready-made scripts and expert advisors or create a custom indicator or script, based on your very own trading strategy.
- Access anytime, anywhere via the desktop, web-based or mobile version of the MT4 trading platform. The web-based version is particularly useful for Apple Mac users, where a direct download is not available.
- Access to a wide range of analysis. 50+ built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history center, strategy tester and news, all designed to help you increase your trading knowledge.
How Do I Access MT4?
an application that is downloaded onto your computer and has the full range and functionality of the MT4 trading platform.Download
Access via a web browser with no need to download the desktop platform.Download
MT4 for iPhone
Trade on your iOS smartphone and tablet from anywhere that hosts an internet connection.Download
MT4 for Android
Trade on your Android smartphone and tablet from anywhere that hosts an internet connection.Download
How Do I Access MT4?
MT4 WebTrader: Access via a web browser with no need to download the desktop platform.