MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp and is now the most popular free terminal for online trading. MT5 provides the familiar user interface of MT4 with many new functions providing traders with all they need for successful Forex trading.
Important: Only ECN trading accounts are currently supported in MetaTrader 5.
Key MT5 Features:
- Trading flexibility. In MT5 you have the choice of two order accounting systems (netting and hedging), 4 execution models and all order types;
- Professional technical analysis. The platform allows you to open up to 100 charts with quotes at a time, track price movements using 21 timeframes and carry out detailed market analysis with over 80 technical indicators;
- Fundamental analysis tools are always available in MT5: the economic calendar and financial news can help you to forecast price movements;
- Trading signals. Copy trades of successful traders by subscribing to the selected signal provider;
- Mobile trading. Install the mobile app on your iOS or Android device and trade the financial markets anywhere and anytime;
- Web trading. Trade direct from any web browser providing further flexibility in addition to using the desktop application or mobile app.
- Algorithmic trading allows you to trade the markets using trading robots (Expert Advisors) without your direct involvement in every trade;
- MetaTrader Market is a built-in online store where you can find best trading robots and indicators;
- Virtual hosting allows Forex trading 24 hours a day and does not require your PC to be turned on as the platform is virtually hosted on a remote server.
Download MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
|MetaTrader 5 Desktop|
MetaTrader 5 for iOS
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MetaTrader 5 for Android
Requires Android 4.0.3 or higher.
Why choose MT5?
- 4 order execution types, exchange execution with Depth of Market;
- Stop Limit pending orders, that can be executed without negative slippage;
- Netting positions;
- Create your own expert advisors without programming skills;
- MQL market and Code base with thousands of ready-made expert advisors, indicators and scripts;
- Multi-currency strategy tester;
- Trades direct from charts;
- Stop Loss and Take Profit orders can be modified by moving order lines on the chart;
- Mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
How to start trading with MetaTrader 5?
Open an ECN MT5 account;
Download and install MetaTrader 5.