The “Lord of the Crypto”: Free Contest by FXOpen Starts on July 25th
FXOpen and ForexCup decided to please cryptocurrency fans this summer. The new contest called "The Lord of the Crypto" will include 16 trading pairs with such popular cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Namecoin, Peercoin and Dash. The contest is held from July 25 to August 19, 2016. Join the fight for free and compete for the prize fund of 2 000 USD!
“The Lord of the Crypto” facts and figures:
- dates: July 25 - August 19, 2016;
- registration dates: July 8 - August 7, 2016;
- prize fund: 2 000 USD;
- number of winners: 10;
- money prizes:
- 1st place - 800 USD;
- 2d place - 300 USD;
- 3d place - 200 USD;
- 4th place - 100 USD;
- 5th place - 100 USD;
- 6th place - 100 USD;
- 7th place - 100 USD;
- 8th place - 100 USD;
- 9th place - 100 USD;
- 10th place - 100 USD.
Attention! The above-mentioned money prizes are not withdrawable and can only be used for trading on FXOpen Crypto accounts. To get the money, you will have to open a Crypto account, email us at [email protected] and indicate your account number. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen.
- free participation;
- contest account: competition ECN;
- initial deposit: 5 000 USD;
- leverage: 1:3;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10 to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: BTCEUR, BTCRUB, BTCUSD, LTCBTC, LTCEUR, LTCRUB, LTCUSD, NMCBTC, NMCUSD, PPCBTC, PPCUSD, ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETHLTC, ETHRUB, DSHBTC;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- total trades minimum quantity: 10;
- total trades minimum volume (lots): 10;
- maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5;
- to get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 10%.
Read more about the terms of the contest in the Lord of the Crypto thread at ForexCup forum.