FXOpen Organizes New Free Forex Contest “CFD Open”
FXOpen is pleased to launch a new free competition called “CFD Open” to take place at ForexCup. The contest is designed for traders who want to learn how to trade indices, oil and gas. You can register right now and take part in the competition on demo accounts from June 13 to July 8, 2016.
CFD Open Facts and Figures:
1. contest dates: June 13 - July 8, 2016;
2. registration dates: May 30 - June 26, 2016;
3. prize fund: 2,000 USD;
4. number of winners: 10;
- 1st place - 800 USD;
- 2d place - 300 USD;
- 3d place - 200 USD;
- 4th place – 100 USD;
- 5th place - 100 USD;
- 6th place - 100 USD;
- 7th place - 100 USD;
- 8th place - 100 USD;
- 9th place - 100 USD;
- 10th place - 100 USD.
Dear participant! Please note the terms of the prize money withdrawal. At the end of the contest, the winners will have to open ECN accounts with FXOpen and e-mail us ([email protected]) their account numbers. The money will be credited to them once it is done, but it can not be withdrawn and is intended for trading. You are allowed to withdraw only the profit you earn using any payment system available at FXOpen.
- free participation;
- contest account: competition ECN;
- initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- leverage: 1:100;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: #AUS200, #ESX50, #FCHI, #GDAXIm, #NDXm, #WS30m, #NDX, #SPXm, #WS30, #UK100, #GDAXI, #SPX, #J225, XBRUSD, XTIUSD, XNGUSD;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- total trades minimum quantity: 10;
- total trades minimum volume (lots): 10;
- maximum number of orders opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- to get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 30%.
Read more about the terms of the contest in ForexCup forum in the thread CFD Open.